How to Make Your Own Fire Starters



Though I line dry my laundry year round, there are those times I need to use the dryer so when I do, I save up all the dryer lint into a zip lock bag. When I get enough, I pack the sections of an egg carton with the lint.


I then take old broken candles or those cheap ones that do not burn right (I am sure you know the kind I mean) that I have saved up, or those I have picked up from garage sales for ultra cheap, melt them down and pour them over the lint.
Note: Every garage sale will have candles so do not pass them up when you see them!

Once cooled, I separate each section and store in a basket for using with the wood stove and others I have placed in zip lock bags to take camping. 

 
They are not pretty but they are cheap and effective.

Comments

  1. I've got heaps of dryer lint these days, and still a few old candles left... I will certainly give these a try for the upcoming fall and winter season! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So weird because I put this post up awhile back but just today put up a video about it on youtube channel! Glad you liked this and if you want to see the video, just for the heck of it, it is right here:

      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6LntleHjrsHuh4QJmiVjNw

      Delete
    2. oops, wrong link, here is the video

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOJcxIWUyU8

      Delete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wonderful Uses and Benefits of Wooly Lamb's Ear

Marshmallow: Root Harvest and More

Grape Leaves Health Benefits and Uses